A foldable and lightweight campfire grill made entirely of stainless steel.
Weight: 1.00 kg (2.20 lbs)
Cooking Surface Dimensions: 11" x 11.4"
Weight Capacity: 13.60 kg (30 lbs)
Both the frame and the rollable grill, including the bolts and toggles, are made of 304 Stainless Steel, ensuring safety of use, even at high temperatures, and it will age beautifully over time.
3 Year Post-Fire Guarantee. That means we’ll replace any part that isn't functioning properly within your first year of reasonable use.
Easy exchanges and returns. Simply email us at email@example.com
With a foldable frame and rollable grill surface, Grill packs down as small as possible for ultimate portability. It fits easily in a backpack, bug-out bag, or the saddlebags on a bike or four wheeler.
There are three versatile height options for grilling in every environment. Whether you’re cooking over low coals or elevated above the flames, you’re free to customize the cooking experience.
Grill can support 30 lbs of weight with ease, including your Dutch oven or cast iron pan. So whether you're travelling light or bringing a carload of heavy gear, your Grill can handle any adventure.
The Grill is made of 304 stainless steel, so it has a melting point of 1370 C (2500 F). This means it can withstand extremely high temperatures and should not bend or warp in a normal campfire.
At the Campsite
1. Use the groove on the cleaning tool to remove residue from the grill rods
2. Wipe down frame and wires with a soft cloth
3. Unlatch the Grill surface and unhook the brace
4. Fold the frame until fully collapsed
5. Roll the Grill surface around the frame and pack into the carrying case
1. Soak your Grill surface in hot water and gently clean the rods with steel wool. The surface of your Grill can also be placed in the top rack of your dishwasher.
2. Use a sponge with soap and hot water to clean the frame
Tip: In between uses, you should use the allen key provided to tighten the bolts on your Grill. Regular tightening will ensure they never fall out accidentally or get lost mid-trip.
Your Grill is expected to go through literal fire, so you should expect it to naturally discolor over time. This discoloration doesn’t impact the performance of your Grill, but you can follow these steps to restore the stainless steel finish:
1. Apply Bar Keepers Friend to your Grill surface using a clean, damp cloth - focus on the spokes, not the cable.
2. Use another clean, damp cloth to wipe away any residue.
Always read and follow safety directions on the package of Bar Keepers Friend or any other cleaning products.