Keep your campfires contained with this portable stainless steel fire pit.
Weight: 910 g (2 lbs)
Burn Area: 11.4" x 11"
Both the frame and insert are made of 304 Stainless Steel, ensuring safety of use, even at high temperatures, and it will age beautifully over time.
3 Year Post-Fire Guarantee. That means we’ll replace any part that isn't functioning properly within your first year of reasonable use.
Easy exchanges and returns. Simply email us at email@example.com
Fire Safe's frame acts as a built in wind-shield and its segmented design facilitates airflow overtop and below your fire.
Once your coals have cooled, just lift up the Fire Safe insert and safely dispose of the ashes.
Whether you’re venturing into the backcountry or your local park, campfires can cause lasting impacts to the natural environment. Fire Safe elevates your campfire, reducing the scorched ground effect.
Absolutely! We built Fire Safe to be the perfect companion for your Grill. For larger fires or a higher cooking point, set your Grill over the Fire Safe. For charcoal cooking, lay your Grill surface directly on top of the Fire Safe frame.
We’ve tested Fire Safe on a variety of surfaces and, in general, Fire Safe minimizes scarring or scorching the surface below. For example, we’ve placed Fire Safe over short grass and tested a small cooking fire, and found no damage. However, depending on the size of your fire, there is always a possibility the damage can occur, so we advise you not to use Fire Safe on sensitive materials such as plastics, long grasses, and finished wooden surfaces.
At the Campsite
1. Ensure the fire is completely extinguished and all pieces are cool before handling. Do not extinguish with water, as this will cause distortion. Except in emergency situations, ensure your fire dies down naturally.
2. Use handles to lift the insert out of the frame.
3. Discard the waste into a safe container.
4. Use a nylon scrubber (or similar soft scrub or sponge) to rub away ash or residue from your fire. Avoid using water at this point.
5. Fold the insert and frame and slide into the carrying case.
Avoid using excessive water when cleaning your Fire Safe. Fire Safe is made of 304 stainless steel, which is resistant to rust, but it is not rust proof. Water can get inside the hinges and cause them to stick or rust. If your Fire Safe is exposed to water, dry it as soon as possible and leave in a well ventilated environment.
1. Use a clean, dry cloth to brush off all residue.
2. Remove caked on food or grease by laying a hot damp cloth over the stain and letting it sit. Once the stain has softened, scrape off with a nylon scrubber or cloth.