The original WG campfire cooking collection, three pieces of portable and lightweight gear all in one kit.
Weight: 2 kg (4.42 lbs)
Grill Cooking Surface Dimensions: 11.4" x 11"
Fire Safe Burn Area: 11.4" x 11"
Weight Capacity: 13.60 kg (30 lbs)
Both Grill and Fire Safe are made of 304 Stainless Steel, ensuring safety of use, even at high temperatures, and they will age beautifully over time.
Fire Set is made of ferrocerium, knife-grade steel, nylon and jute.
3 Year Post-Fire Guarantee. That means we’ll replace any part that isn't functioning properly within your first year of reasonable use.
Easy exchanges and returns. Simply email us at email@example.com
The 8 inch mode, 6 inch mode and flat mode provide ample height options for grilling in every environment.
The frame on this portable fire pit acts as a built in wind-shield, while the segmented design facilitates airflow overtop and below your fire.
Made from 100% ferrocerium, this nested ferro rod delivers consistent sparks at all altitudes, and even in wet conditions.
Campfire Trio is a bundle of three products: a Wolf and Grizzly Grill, a Fire Safe, and a Fire Set.
At the Campsite
1. Use the groove on the cleaning tool to remove residue from the grill rods
2. Wipe down frame and wires with a soft cloth
3. Unlatch the Grill surface and unhook the brace
4. Fold the frame until fully collapsed
5. Roll the Grill surface around the frame and pack into the carrying case
1. Soak your Grill surface in hot water and gently clean the rods with steel wool. The surface of your Grill can also be placed in the top rack of your dishwasher.
2. Use a sponge with soap and hot water to clean the frame
Tip: In between uses, you should use the allen key provided to tighten the bolts on your Grill. Regular tightening will ensure they never fall out accidentally or get lost mid-trip.
At the Campsite
1. Ensure the fire is completely extinguished and all pieces are cool before handling. Do not extinguish with water, as this will cause distortion. Except in emergency situations, ensure your fire dies down naturally.
2. Use handles to lift the insert out of the frame.
3. Discard the waste into a safe container.
4. Use a nylon scrubber (or similar soft scrub or sponge) to rub away ash or residue from your fire. Avoid using water at this point.
5. Fold the insert and frame and slide into the carrying case.
Avoid using excessive water when cleaning your Fire Safe. Fire Safe is made of 304 stainless steel, which is resistant to rust, but it is not rust proof. Water can get inside the hinges and cause them to stick or rust. If your Fire Safe is exposed to water, dry it as soon as possible and leave in a well ventilated environment.
1. Use a clean, dry cloth to brush off all residue.
2. Remove caked on food or grease by laying a hot damp cloth over the stain and letting it sit. Once the stain has softened, scrape off with a nylon scrubber or cloth.
For the US, Canada and the UK, to ensure that you receive your gear before the 24th December, please order your items no later than December 15th. For Australia, please place your orders before December 5th. For any order placed after this date, we will do everything within our power to get your orders delivered to you before the 24th December, but this cannot be guaranteed. Make sure to place your orders early to avoid disappointment!
Holiday Return Policy
We want you to be fully satisfied with your WG gear. That’s why we’re offering easy exchanges and returns for an extended period of time during the holiday season. Any items purchased between November 1st and December 25th 2021 can be returned until February 28, 2022, as long as the items are unused. Please refer to our Returns page for more information. Have another question? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3 Year Guarantee
All Wolf and Grizzly products are covered by our 3 Year Guarantee. That means that we have your gear covered in the case of any unexpected malfunction within the first three years of reasonable use.
What does reasonable use look like? Well, our products are built to withstand some pretty tough conditions - in fact, most go through literal fire - so we follow the rule of common sense. If you haven't subjected your gear to something common sense would warn you not to do, expect that we'll replace it free of charge.
We will not be able to repair damage caused by typical wear and tear or product misuse. Common examples of wear and tear include scuffs/scratches, abrasions, discoloration, or minor denting.
Please follow all instructions in order to protect your gear and extend its life.